Today we were determined to go to the Renaissance Festival rain or shine! Lily has been looking forward to the festival all year and since she has been feeling good we thought it was a good time to go. Monday she starts a new round of chemotherapy and her immune system will be suppressed; she won't be able to be around large crowds for a while.
Actually, the truth is we wouldn't have gone if it had been too cold or rainy. Fortunately, the weather decided to behave and stay nice!
 |
| Lily's new pet dragon |
 |
| Phillip's new best friend |
We kept our visit short, but it was fun to get out. Thank you mom for having Jacob over while we went!
3 comments:
i love lilys hat! and phillips friend. hahahah so perfect.
Oh man, how exciting :))) I'm so happy you guys got yo get out & enjoy yourselves!! I love you all so much & are Never far from my thoughts...
"I carry your heart, I carry your heart in my heart" E.E. Cummings
All my Love~
MaryHelen :)
Post a Comment