Send your prayers and good thoughts Jacob's way. Last night we took him to urgent care because he had suspiciously spotty tonsils and a sore throat. Our suspicions were correct- he had strep throat. He has been on antibiotics and is feeling okay, no fever or other symptoms. Poor guy :(
Pages
On January 5th, 2011, Lily was admitted to the Phoenix Children's Hospital because she was experiencing pain in her legs and back. A week later and after what felt like a million tests, scans and biopsies, we had a diagnosis: she has a soft tissue tumor called Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma. A PET scan revealed a small tumor in her foot that was not apparent from the outside; it was not until the cancer had already spread to her bone marrow that she experienced any symptoms. This came as a total shock to everyone as Lily has always been healthy, active and full of energy. We love our darling girl and her sweet, happy, loving spirit. This website is for friends and family to stay connected during this difficult time.
2 comments:
It was fun going to lunch with Jake, I'm glad I had some time with him. Watching him and Marcus running around when we got home, you would have never known he was sick, crazy kid"s".
Alicia, I'm so glad the weather was nice enough to go to the festival. Lily's costume turned out really cute, good job! I really love that hat on her, I'm surprised she'd wear a different hat than her "kitty hat". Maybe now she'll try some of her other hats, like the cute one that Johnathon made or the ones that you have made. :) I want to see a picture of your costume, did it turn out as cute as lil"s?
Post a Comment